Igmar_TV-ScaleModels

Hello - colleagues.
I am communicating through Goole Translator.
Happy New Year.
I've created a YouTube channel about scale modeling, with tools, technology, material handling, etc. Come in, watch and subscribe, there's nothing to see on TV anyway.🙂

Subtitles in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech, Korean, Japanese, Chinese.

Edited by Igmar
  • 2 months later...

Hello colleagues.
After a forced hiatus, I continue to develop the channel.
The new video (part_1), describes the technique of dyeing metal chemically, at home. An example of blackening copper is shown.
Don't forget to include subtitles.

Subtitles in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech, Korean, Japanese, Chinese.

Edited by Igmar
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, colleagues.
A new video, talks about soldering - aluminium. The tools, equipment and technology are discussed in detail.
Visit the channel, subscribe, donations are welcome.

You can choose subtitles in the following languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Serbian.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.
This is the second part of the video, "Colouring metal chemically", which explains how to blacken brass. We give the material a black colour with a blue tint.

You can choose subtitles in the following languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong) Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Spanish, Swedish and Serbian.

• 1 month later...

Hello, colleagues.
The process of making photo etching with my own hands, in this video, is disclosed - completely. Come in, look, subscribe well and you can donate.🙂

You can choose subtitles in the following languages: Arabic, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong), Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Spanish, Swedish and Serbian.

A small addition to the last video.
When making a layout ("CorelDRAW" or "Adobe Illustrator"), you need to provide a frame in which the details will be inscribed, and these same details need to connect jumpers between themselves and the frame, and jumpers to draw only on the back of the layout. The frame is 2 mm wide and bridges 0.5 mm. It is easier to control the etching process and you will not have to assemble the ready product in a scattered manner. Transparency agent is more suitable in the ratio of 1 g., of caustic soda per 100 ml., of hydrogen peroxide. The instructions of photoresist say that development process should not last more than 1 minute. Etching solution - too much chemicals, you can safely divide them in half of the amount stated in the video, and maybe a little more than 50%. Etching should be carried out without boiling, slow of course, but it will be of higher quality. I don't seem to have forgotten anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.
The way you can reduce the diameter of copper wire, with a simple tool, in this video. Come in, watch and subscribe.

You can choose subtitles in the following languages: Arabic, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong), Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Spanish, Swedish and Serbian.

• 2 weeks later...

We are launching a new section (playlist) called: "Putting together a model". Let's start with a copy of the lightweight Soviet T-26 tank at a scale of 1:35, from the manufacturer "Hobby Boss". Before assembly - overview of the model, look at the box, see what's in the box and attach parts to the drawings.
Come in, have a look, subscribe.

• 2 weeks later...

Wire cutters - it's hard to imagine modelling without this tool. Let's take a look at the update and improve their cutting qualities. In the video there is not only testing, but also "crash test".

Edited by Igmar
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello.
The new video is devoted to one useful tool called jewellery hacksaw. We will consider the design, tooling to it, saws and technique of work.
Visit the channel, put likes and subscribe.

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon.
We continue to work on the model of light, Soviet tank, T-26, in scale 1/35, "Hobby Boss". Determined inaccuracies made by the manufacturer, which we begin to eliminate.
Visit the channel, put likes and subscribe. Thank you.

Edited by Igmar
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.
We compare solvents - pinene and white spirit, for art works. We make our own flush from oil paints, make a comparison, experiment.
Visit the channel, put likes and subscribe. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.
Model of the First World War fighter, "Albtros D.III", scale 1/32, manufacturer "Roden". Let's look at the box, look inside the box, examine the contents of the box, attach the parts to the drawings.
Visit the channel, watch the video, put likes and subscribe.
Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings, colleagues.
We continue to work on the model of the Soviet light tank "T-26", namely - to bring it in line with the 1935 model.
Visit the channel, subscribe, put likes.
Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.
The process of making a miniature tree. Material preparation - copper wire, drawing, annealing, stretching, rolling out on a cone.
Come in, watch, subscribe, like.
Thank you.

Hi there, Igmar

Have watched most of your videos, which I found to be way too much for the level of experience/skills I've got. Anyway, I find your accent to be adorable.

I wish, if I may, that you'd make a video to explain a newbie like me how to employ the different shapes of files, sandpaper grades, and other tools related to modelling that I'm terrible at.

Also, where do I get the monocle you use on your videos? I've got the Yoctosun, which make things awful for me.

Cheers,

Gwen     

14 hours ago, Gwen Phoenix said:

Hi there, Igmar

Have watched most of your videos, which I found to be way too much for the level of experience/skills I've got. Anyway, I find your accent to be adorable.

I wish, if I may, that you'd make a video to explain a newbie like me how to employ the different shapes of files, sandpaper grades, and other tools related to modelling that I'm terrible at.

Also, where do I get the monocle you use on your videos? I've got the Yoctosun, which make things awful for me.

Cheers,

Gwen     

Hello.
Glad you are interested in the videos on the channel.
About the tools, files, sandpaper, etc, I have an idea, I need to think about it and you can make a video. I can not say that it will be in the near future, but I think it will work.
 Monocle, from the times of the USSR remained, there is a lens - glass (exactly glass, not acrylic, etc.) magnification X5 multiples. It is a device for masters on repair of mechanical watches and jewellers. Maybe you have shops that sell tools for watchmakers and jewellers, you can look there. The monocular itself is attached to the glasses frame, it is a homemade construction. However, it seems to me that such a set is already outdated and nowadays more modern devices are used.

• 2 months later...

Greetings, colleagues.
In the new video, we will start assembling the model "Albatros D.III", in scale 1/32. We will start with correction of basic geometrical inaccuracies. We will apply the details of the model to the drawing and in some cases we will increase polystyrene, and in some cases we will remove the excess. We will use tools: jigsaw, files, files, files, scraper and others, as well as epoxy "Milliput".
Visit the channel, watch the video, subscribe, put likes.
Thank you.

You can choose subtitles in the following languages: Arabic, Portuguese,Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, Dutch, French,German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China,Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong), Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak,Slovenian, Turkish, Spanish, Swedish and Serbian.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, citizens modelers.
We continue to collect a light, Soviet tank T-26, in scale 1/35.
When working with the model and drawings of the tank, found another error that had to be corrected. Assembly of the mechanic-driver's cabin, a little more complicated, but with these difficulties - we will definitely cope.
Visit the channel, watch the video, put likes and subscribe.
Thank you.

You can choose subtitles in the following languages: Arabic, Portuguese,Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, Dutch, French,German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China,Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong), Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak,Slovenian, Turkish, Spanish, Swedish and Serbian.

• 1 month later...

Hello!
The company  Hobby Boss produces T-26 of various modifications in 35th scale.
All of them, of course, require improvement in terms of compliance with the drawings and the original

Anyway, thanks for releasing these models.
Models have a lot of room for creativity

Igmar,  -we are waiting for a new video of the T-26 assembly

2593_rd.jpg

2959_rd.jpg

3246_rd.jpg

3545_rd.jpg

4998_rd.jpg

4122_rd.jpg

7066_rd.jpg

11 hours ago, Litaki said:

Hello!
The company  Hobby Boss produces T-26 of various modifications in 35th scale.
All of them, of course, require improvement in terms of compliance with the drawings and the original

Anyway, thanks for releasing these models.
Models have a lot of room for creativity

Igmar,  -we are waiting for a new video of the T-26 assembly

Hello.
Thank you for taking the time to watch the video. I will try to release a new series as soon as possible.

Hello colleagues.

Hello Gwen Phoenix.

In one of your messages, you suggested making a video about files, sandpaper and other tools. I thought it was a good idea. Time passed and it happened, so far only about file and needle file.

In the first part, is considered the design of the tool, the correct holding when working, methods of processing the material, the rules of processing round workpieces, as well as work with sheet metal.

Visit the channel, watch the video, put likes, subscribe.

Thank you.

You can choose subtitles in the following languages: Arabic, Portuguese,Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, Dutch, French,German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China,Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong), Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Spanish, Swedish and Serbian.

7 hours ago, Igmar said:

Hello Gwen Phoenix.

In one of your messages, you suggested making a video about files, sandpaper and other tools. I thought it was a good idea. Time passed and it happened, so far only about file and needle file.

In the first part, is considered the design of the tool, the correct holding when working, methods of processing the material, the rules of processing round workpieces, as well as work with sheet metal

Hi Igmar!

Highly appreciated. Quite informative! No wonder why I was completely unable to file pieces properly.

I'm eagerly waiting part 2 of this lesson. Will buy a couple of coffees; one for you and another for me.

Thank you so very much, my mate.

Cheers,

Gwen