Mailing list changes

Due to a technical issue I need to migrate the e-mail list to a new service provider. Unfortunately this involved some loss of data. This is part of my efforts to finally migrate to a real e-commerce store this year. It will be a full-featured e-commerce site: user accounts, order history, shopping carts, coupons, etc. I have been meaning to do this for many years, but never had the time in between all those new products I kept releasing.

If you placed a direct order from me in the last 5 years, I was able to migrate your e-mail address to the new list. You will keep receiving my mass-emails. 

If you enjoyed receiving my new decal notifications but never placed a direct order (perhaps preferring to order from a store or via mail), you will not receive my e-mails anymore. You will need to use the registration form at the Web site after January 20 and re-register for the new mailing list. 

I will make the switch on or around January 20, which is when I expect to send the email about January releases. Sorry about the inconvenience.

The new mailing list sign-up form is online at the Web site. Folks, I am concerned that the import process was not foolproof, and many of you might have been dropped off from the mailing list even if you made a direct purchase in the last 7 years. I would appreciate it if you can go to the site and subscribe to the new mailing list. It will only take a few seconds, and you know I never email you anything but new decal releases.