LF: SW72101 TF-9J Twogar Vietnam / Blue Angels decals

Would anyone happen to have either scheme from this kit leftover? I’d prefer the gray Vietnam scheme but either is okay. I could buy or trade the white trainer decals from my kit. Thanks, Chris

CF06A50C-C38B-4C5B-9758-88741AA4C757.jpeg

Edited by kg4kpg
  • kg4kpg changed the title to LF: SW72101 TF-9J Twogar Vietnam / Blue Angels decals
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 4:48 PM, Dutch said:

Chris, I have the Minicraft #1139 F9F-8 Cougar single seat Blue Angels decals by Scale-Master. Do you want the BA portion of the sheet as i do not intend to use them? K/r, Dutch

20230202_184945.thumb.jpg.5a39e4c0fcaabc2f3396aaf25944aaa7.jpg

Dutch - I don't mean to glom on to Chris's post - But I was looking for these very decals this weekend as my kit looks like they will crack and craze- looking for a back-up (the blue angels part)  If Chris does not take these- and you would be wiling to sell them to me- please let me know! 

On 2/7/2023 at 10:54 AM, kg4kpg said:

Hey Dutch. Sorry, long duty weekend, just seeing this. I would (sorry lyonkubb). I’ll pm you. 

chris

No worries! This was just too easy of a replacement to not get in line!  Good Luck with your build!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2023 at 7:20 AM, lyonkubb said:

No worries! This was just too easy of a replacement to not get in line!  Good Luck with your build!

Which decals do you need Mike? Fred.