Help with Alclad gloss black base running

I use Alclad gloss black base as my base for their chrome. Generally it works quite well for me. This time I got an interesting phenomenom I am unfamilair with. 

I sprayed pretty heavily and while the gloss came out, it did create a channel in some of the parts/panel lines (see photos attached):

The obvious spots are in the vent areas (lower portion of part, red color).

My question is whether I can spray a light coat over these parts (there are... many) to fill in those gaps and ensure full chrome coverage? Or do I spray the chrome and deal with the tiny gaps as is? 

759967872_Sazabipaintrun.HEIC sazabi paint run 2.HEIC

378983200_Sazabipaintrun.jpg

Edited by Flyboy3394
added JPEG

I can't really tell from the photo; are you saying the paint didn't grip in the crevices? Sounds like maybe there was mold release still in the crevices, did you wash the part before application? I would imagine that a quick rinse in alcohol and a light over spray at this point would fix the problem. 

hope that helps

3 hours ago, The Keeper said:

I can't really tell from the photo; are you saying the paint didn't grip in the crevices? Sounds like maybe there was mold release still in the crevices, did you wash the part before application? I would imagine that a quick rinse in alcohol and a light over spray at this point would fix the problem. 

hope that helps

I actually did both of those things. I think I just sprayed heavy too soon after the tack coat. Lessons learned.