February 2023 releases

Very nice! 👍 (To quote Borat.) 

@KursadA, are there any plans to reprint the CD72053 A-1E / AD-5 Skyraider sheet? I just purchased the USAF & USN 1/72 Skyraider sheets. All this Skyraider attention has caused me to dig out my old Monogram A-1E kit and purchase another, so I will need some decals for them. 

Kind regards, 

Dutch 

Edited by Dutch
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 7:07 AM, Dutch said:

Very nice! 👍 (To quote Borat.) 

@KursadA, are there any plans to reprint the CD72053 A-1E / AD-5 Skyraider sheet? I just purchased the USAF & USN 1/72 Skyraider sheets. All this Skyraider attention has caused me to dig out my old Monogram A-1E kit and purchase another, so I will need some decals for them. 

Kind regards, 

Dutch 

Me, too, Kursad!  I have the 1/72 Monogram as well and want to do the Major Fisher's MOH bird.

Thanks,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

I might have to put some money aside if that set gets reprinted, too.  Finally got my hands on a 1/72 A-1E cockpit set for the Mono kit and itching to make it look good.  Now I have just have to decide if I'm going to sacrifice the Hasegawa kit for the wing and bomb racks or build that one separately 🤔

3 hours ago, fessSto said:

I might have to put some money aside if that set gets reprinted, too.  Finally got my hands on a 1/72 A-1E cockpit set for the Mono kit and itching to make it look good.  Now I have just have to decide if I'm going to sacrifice the Hasegawa kit for the wing and bomb racks or build that one separately 🤔

I know Quickboost does a pylon set for the 1/72 A-1.  I don't think anyone does a wing, though.

Tom