Vietnam war kill markings

I have a shot of F-4 number 463 with all six kills and also a kill marking for a Firebee drone.  It's on the right column on the top of the other markings.  I caught it on my sedcond tour when the aircraft make a short stop at our base and they parked it along side one of our reventments.

6 hours ago, ikar said:

I have a shot of F-4 number 463 with all six kills and also a kill marking for a Firebee drone.  It's on the right column on the top of the other markings.  I caught it on my sedcond tour when the aircraft make a short stop at our base and they parked it along side one of our reventments.

Please share it.

3 hours ago, Da SWO said:

Please share it.

I'd like to but for some reason I have trouble posting on this site.  It's not easy easy as it used to be.  I can post it over on the Aircraft section on Fine Scale's forums, I have no problem there.

12 hours ago, ikar said:

I'd like to but for some reason I have trouble posting on this site.  It's not easy easy as it used to be.  I can post it over on the Aircraft section on Fine Scale's forums, I have no problem there.

You have to host it, then embed it.  I use flickr and their share function.  I'll PM you.