ACC-era Moody decals? (1/48)

Yes and no. Bullseye released a sheet covering the 69TFS during Dessert Storm. There may be another sheet covering the 69FS as part of ACC, however I believe your best starting point is using the Bullseye decals and modify as needed 
BMA48004 1:48 Bullseye Model Aviation Decals - F-16C Falcon 'Desert Storm Vipers' 388TFW Al Minhad AB - Sprue Brothers Models LLC

For the discerning folks, the photo of 060 clearly illustrates erosion strips on the leading edges of the wings, fin and stabs. It appears to be lighter gray than the surrounding camo. This material was adhesive backed and may have been teflon or something similar. I first saw it in the late 90’s or early 2000’s. I don’t know which directive or T.O. addressed it’s use or know the exact timeframe of it’s use. Not all jets had it and it may have been applied at USAF Regional Paint Facilities. I saw it on F-15E’s as well but in a color that almost matched 36118. It most certainly didn't exist in the 80’s although the same idea appeared on some Navy a/c leading edges in particular S-3s P-3s, and EA -6’s. I also saw it a handful of all white AF Tweets. It was a translucent yellow gold color and was several inches wide. It’s easy to find pictures if you want a reference to follow.