32nd Block 52 Exhaust (Tamiya kit)

I started a Tamiya F16C Block 52 build a while ago (kitbash between their Block 50 and Thunderbirds kits) but got hung up on the exhaust.  Is there any Block 52 exhaust available in that scale?  Even decals for the carbon fiber on the exhaust petals would work.  Aires has a Block 50/52 nozzle, but I was under the impression there were differences between the GE and Pratt=Whitney exhausts. IPMS/USA Detail Review: Aires 1/32 F-16C Block 50/52 Exhaust Nozzle for the Tamiya kit (ipmsusa.org)

Also, Procal has a decal set that seems to include the exhaust petals but I can't find a clear close up to see if they have the carbon fiber detail and are worth buying the entire decal set.

Any input or other suggestions are appreciated

45 minutes ago, habu2 said:

The IPMS link depicts a GE Block 50 nozzle.  The CF weave would be very difficult to resolve on a scale model, even 1/32, it basically looks black from any distance.

So would using say Kasl's Pw-220 nozzel and just painting it a metallic black suffice?