Kittyhawk comeback?

Seems like Kittyhawk kits are coming back? Saw this posting on facebook its being release under Storm Factory in HLJ

https://www.themodellingnews.com/2023/01/confirmed-two-new-tiger-iis-in-large.html?fbclid=IwAR14R3HctB395bhzHj1LXzJGUSYL4u8rxKXRcS4APKBs8_3y0Ou8weAVXe0

hlj.com/1-32-scale-f-5n-e-tiger-ii-us-navy-vfc-111-stfsfy32001

Hoping to see other releases as well, and for their existing Kittyhawk kit prices to drop hopefully on ebay 😁

With a name like Storm Factory I expected Typhoons, Hurricanes, Lightnings, Tornadoes, Whirlwinds, and maybe the occasional DQ Blizzard. 

Hope this does lead to some more reissues. But who knows the status of the individual molds. Picking up some of the future projects that were abandoned would be even better. 

Rick L. 

10 hours ago, karl h said:

reskit will make a mirage 2000 pit, so that may be a hint

and full lenght intakes for the F-5 are also in the pipeline

The last time that I spoke to the folks at Res-Kit, they mentioned that intake trunking was coming, as were cockpits for the F-5E and F. Also pylons and fuel tanks if I remember correctly. Hopefully these kits coming back out will spur them on, as those kits really need new cockpits to fix their too shallow depth. Fred K.