Su-30 sm cockpit

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2023 at 1:58 AM, paulsbrown said:

Sagebrush rolling through the deserted street. I've put a lot of time into Flanker building/research and have never seen or read anything regarding collapsible rear controls. Where do you think you read about it? 

Paul, I remember some of your builds from way back.. I think the article was "Heavy Metal Flankers" 

Never got a chance to say awesome builds.... so.. Awesome builds! Love the burned metal you simulated!!! -Ed 

3 hours ago, Ed DeVivo said:

Paul, I remember some of your builds from way back.. I think the article was "Heavy Metal Flankers" 

Never got a chance to say awesome builds.... so.. Awesome builds! Love the burned metal you simulated!!! -Ed 

Wow, yes it's still up on Tools n Tips in the bare metal finishes. It was frustrating me that everyone was avoiding the unique exposed areas of Flankers. Much obliged!  I've got yet another nearly finished.

That is what makes that aircraft so unique!! It's a beautiful machine in of its shape, etc. but the metal areas around the engines with all its different hues of burnt metal are in itself a reason to buy those kits!! 

• 2 months later...
On 3/1/2023 at 2:05 AM, paulsbrown said:

Wow, yes it's still up on Tools n Tips in the bare metal finishes. It was frustrating me that everyone was avoiding the unique exposed areas of Flankers. Much obliged!  I've got yet another nearly finished.

Do you have a link to the post on the burned metal finish?  I was unable to find it using the search function or looking back through yours post history.

• 2 weeks later...

I just have to say how gorgeous your models are!  Absolutely spectacular builds, and the painting and weathering is just fantastic...incredible!  Now, if you could just bottle and sell your talent, I'd buy it!  Wow!

• 1 month later...