April Fools' Day sheet

This year, I will start doing something I wanted to do for a long time: every April, there will be a limited-edition April Fools' Day sheet with a whimsical what-if theme. I will reveal the subject of the year on April 1, and make the sheet available as part of the April releases.

If you don't think it's a good idea or find it silly, don't worry - I am not looking to start a bunch of what-if sheets, only one per year, and only 250 copies so it will (hopefully) disappear quickly. These will not be simplistic what-if sheets of the "Oh golly, look - it's a RAF F-16"  sort - I will make an effort to put some thought into the design and come up with a coherent theme that will turn heads at the local contest, and hopefully pique your interest.  

These will be 1/72 & 1/48 combo sets, and only available directly from me. The first one is coming this April.

• 1 month later...

It looks like the April Fools' Day joke is on me - I was not able to send this sheet to be printed on time. An international reseller mentioned that something on the draft sheet could be offensive in his country. 

The revisions are finished but it won't be ready on time. Good thing I did not announce it on the Web site - it looks like we will start this in 2024 and not this year.