AH-64D/E sheet in 35th?

Hi Dave,

I have not decided yet - Takom is doing a special boxing with some of the international schemes I covered. This scale never sold fast enough for me, so I am on the fence about scaling up my existing artwork. 

8 hours ago, KursadA said:

Hi Dave,

I have not decided yet - Takom is doing a special boxing with some of the international schemes I covered. This scale never sold fast enough for me, so I am on the fence about scaling up my existing artwork. 

Completely understand, but hoping you decide to. Kit decals aren't that great!

3 hours ago, Dave Roof said:

Completely understand, but hoping you decide to. Kit decals aren't that great!

In that case I will definitely consider it - I always value your assessments and comments greatly. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

The Takom kit desperately needs your decals Kursad.   Look at Jorge Oppenheimer’s beautiful build- he knocked it out of the park but the kit decals are so thick that they spoil the overall appearance of the model.   These kits are selling fast at our local hobby store and the Facebook group shows it’s a very popular subject being widely built.   Please consider scaling up your sheet for it.   

On 4/24/2023 at 11:13 AM, KursadA said:

I am doing it - I have been working on it for the last couple of weeks or so; as I had to do research for a couple of more options. I will announce an item number soon.

Hercules! Hercules! 

I echo a request for the Punisher bird as well 🙂

Definitely not redoing every single stencil on the kit sheet though - that is a fool's errand; and even if the sheet sells well (which it won't), the profit per hour of effort will end up worse than restocking shelves at the local Walmart. I will leave the stencilling to someone else with too much time on his hands.

I will provide 10 high quality, interesting markings for US Army AH-64D/E's and an upscaled version of the stencilling I provided on the 1/48 sheet.  

3 hours ago, KursadA said:

Definitely not redoing every single stencil on the kit sheet though - that is a fool's errand; and even if the sheet sells well (which it won't), the profit per hour of effort will end up worse than restocking shelves at the local Walmart. I will leave the stencilling to someone else with too much time on his hands.

I will provide 10 high quality, interesting markings for US Army AH-64D/E's and an upscaled version of the stencilling I provided on the 1/48 sheet.  

Sounds good!  🙂

2 hours ago, Falconxlvi said:

So no international options for the “Apaches of the World”?  I’d love to see the Bahraini bird upscaled too 🙏🏻 

I'm afraid not - these will not move the needle for me in this scale to be worth the effort, I would rather use the time and money to bring neglected 1/48 and 1/72 USAF subjects to you. I am sure a hungry Eastern European outfit will do these in due time.