Rafale Loadout

The Mica in the picture is the muck up IR, but not the real operation missile, just like the AASM bombs. I draw the Meteor also the support , the details of the missile must be exaggerated to be printed, this is the reason why we can't respect the real dimension of a real aircraft, if not every detail looks so tiny and the airplane body so smooth, except the Russian aircraft and the WW2 aircraft.

METEOR-01.jpg

METEOR-02.jpg

On 2/13/2023 at 4:11 AM, salomon said:

The Mica in the picture is the muck up IR, but not the real operation missile, just like the AASM bombs. I draw the Meteor also the support , the details of the missile must be exaggerated to be printed, this is the reason why we can't respect the real dimension of a real aircraft, if not every detail looks so tiny and the airplane body so smooth, except the Russian aircraft and the WW2 aircraft.

METEOR-01.jpg

METEOR-02.jpg

Is tehre a link wer this can by ordered?

On 2/21/2023 at 2:32 AM, salomon said:

I have to set up the detail of the missile, because it's so tiny and we can't see those out of the print, the pylon is fine. If you guys are interested, I'll can make some and sell its for reasonable price.

I'd certainly be up for a few