Kits for sale mostly 1:32, 1:35, 1:48, and some 1:24, 1:350, 1:700 more to follow

To those that have paid for kits, thank you,  they have been shipped. For those that have made inquiries, I am working through them the best I can. I did not expect this level of response to such a half a donkey approach to me posting some photos. Many emails seem to be going into spam and private messages seem to disappear into the ether. If you really want to get in touch with me please keep trying, and if possible always list which kits you are referring to and where you are looking to have them sent. Also I have since found out that shipping one kit at a time is not that expensive, still not cheap, but reasonable.  Please no more inquiries about the ZM 1:32 skyraider. That thing needs a pallet, and Canada Post executives will be able to retire on the profits from putting that box in mail. No joke, the shipping cost is nearly double the retail price. Delivery to the Hamilton show is the best option.  

Thank you