Monogram Century Series 1/48 F-101B Voodoo

Next one on the stash, the big Voodoo!

Thought I would build the USAF version, but only the decals for the white Canadian Lynx version were found in the box.

No prob, that’s stunning as well.

Will do the build out of the box without any aftermarket add-ons.

2BB3AE18-A974-4EB5-BFB7-E5B4B9C6BF49.jpeg

On 2/19/2023 at 9:54 AM, SERNAK said:

It's one of those kits that if you don't already have it in your stash, you gonna have to pay A LOT to get it!!! And, definitely yes, it's one of Monogram's best efforts!

I think it came from a SALE stash fur some 15€

• 3 weeks later...

Very cool. I've been wanting to do a large scale GT-40 since seeing Ford vs Ferrari!  Has anyone else noticed vintage car models are going for crazy prices!

I just scored the same Monogram F-101 kit on the auction site. So I'll have a nice shelf full of century jets eventually haha

23 minutes ago, Planegeek said:

Very cool. I've been wanting to do a large scale GT-40 since seeing Ford vs Ferrari!  Has anyone else noticed vintage car models are going for crazy prices!

I just scored the same Monogram F-101 kit on the auction site. So I'll have a nice shelf full of century jets eventually haha

In the same Canadian livery?

• 1 month later...

Started with glueing some big tanks, nose cone, rotating armament door, Genie and Falcon missiles and the 2 ejection seats.

Pilots look like twins, but taking off 1 head for a different position might ruin the oxygen mask. Let’s see if we can modify this.

IMG_9451.jpeg