F-16C Block 32 colors?

I’m looking for the Tamiya XF versions of:

FS36118

FS36270

FS36375

Tamiya lists spray cans for these colors. Does anyone know what’s close in their XF line? I’m not adverse to mixing..

Thanks,

- CF

The Tamiya non-standard color catalog is why I moved beyond them, even for armor.  Even the colors that are supposed to match real world colors are not quite right (NATO 3-tone armor colors are an example of this issue).  And their custom mix recipes in their kit instructions are not trustworthy. 

If you really like the Tamiya formula, the AK real colors brand is very similar.  They come in FS/RAL/etc. colors.  Color accuracy is debatable, but I've had good luck with the colors I used from their line (WW2 through modern armor). I also think the Mr. Color Acrysion (SP?) is a similar formula.

Mr. Color and MRP lacquers are now my go to paint brands for FS and Russian matched aircraft colors.  No mixing, no worrying about having enough leftover custom mixed colors, ready for masking in under an hour, etc.  I will use Tamiya for specific colors that are not available elsewhere, only buying them if I absolutely have to.