Modern Jets F-14, F-15, F18... etc, placards..

Not sure what scale you need as I deal mainly in 1/48. These are Mostly Generic  but in 48th they work fine. Try looking up Airscale, ANYZ, Baracudda Cals more WW2 geared, and then Eduard. Fightertown  did some 1/48 stencil sheets for the F-14 but I think its sold out but can still be found on Ebay at times. It was about 20.00 at retail. Thats all I can think of at the moment...HTH

I have a number of these sheets.  I ordered directly from his FB page.

The options are wonderful and rather accurate.  The printing detail is fairly sharp.  Maybe a 7.5/10

One thing to keep in mind about the cockpit and data placards(at least on my sheets), is that a majority of them are rather thick.  Like, thicker than some 'Tamiya thick' decals.  Seems like this may have been intentional, as a few decals on the same sheet can be fairly thin too.  Bit odd actually. 

For better or for worse, these thicker placards take on an almost 3D look once placed.  1/48ers may find them a bit 'out of scale' however....or at least I did.

Finally, these thicker decals are very difficult to conform over round surfaces (like landing gear, weapons etc) and are best suited for flat surfaces.  I had to use PVA glue to conform the decals to gear struts for example, as they simply wouldn't stay down.

I'll stick to using Anyz and Airscale decals when I can, but these are still a very good option where appropriate.

Hope this helps

13 hours ago, jrasia said:

I have a number of these sheets.  I ordered directly from his FB page.

The options are wonderful and rather accurate.  The printing detail is fairly sharp.  Maybe a 7.5/10

One thing to keep in mind about the cockpit and data placards(at least on my sheets), is that a majority of them are rather thick.  Like, thicker than some 'Tamiya thick' decals.  Seems like this may have been intentional, as a few decals on the same sheet can be fairly thin too.  Bit odd actually. 

For better or for worse, these thicker placards take on an almost 3D look once placed.  1/48ers may find them a bit 'out of scale' however....or at least I did.

Finally, these thicker decals are very difficult to conform over round surfaces (like landing gear, weapons etc) and are best suited for flat surfaces.  I had to use PVA glue to conform the decals to gear struts for example, as they simply wouldn't stay down.

I'll stick to using Anyz and Airscale decals when I can, but these are still a very good option where appropriate.

Hope this helps

Regarding Anyz placard decals, the pictures Ive seen lack detail, the letters look like tiny squares, as I assume that is so nobody copies them? Does anyone have an image of what they actually look like? In particular, Im looking for ejection seat placards, etc.. 

Many thanks, for all these tips!! -Ed 

Fightertown Decals 48087 F-14 Data and Weapons has every placard and marking you need for the Tomcat. It’s still available on the website and thru all distributors. 

we did Hornet and Superhornet markings on their individual sheets and as a data sheet. 

F-4, F-5, F-16, and other jets are on sheets for those aircraft. All printed by Cartograf since 2013 and Microscale before that. 

6 hours ago, Brian P: Fightertown Decals said:

Fightertown Decals 48087 F-14 Data and Weapons has every placard and marking you need for the Tomcat. It’s still available on the website and thru all distributors. 

we did Hornet and Superhornet markings on their individual sheets and as a data sheet. 

F-4, F-5, F-16, and other jets are on sheets for those aircraft. All printed by Cartograf since 2013 and Microscale before that. 

I'm in!! Thanks!!