On 3/4/2023 at 6:04 PM, serendip said:

Just to be sure, does anyone do a 1/48 glazed nose Hind

There's no Mi-24A in 1/48, but it'll be great to have an upscale by Zvezda in the future (maybe).

On 3/4/2023 at 6:04 PM, serendip said:

where the crew sit side by side?

It was Hasegawa's pure fiction putting three crew members inside the cockpit, and two of them side-by-side...

A year ago I would have been pretty confident that Zvezda would have upscaled their 1/72 A kit. The rivet issue on the existing Hind kit and current shipping constraints, not as confident anytime soon. 

2 hours ago, Tank said:

A year ago I would have been pretty confident that Zvezda would have upscaled their 1/72 A kit.

Not this year, anyway. It's not on the Zvezda's 2023 catalogue pages.

@serendip, Marc you can get the Zvezda’s 72nd scale kit, it’ll not disappoint you: my long Work In Progress here.

Edited by Nikolay Polyakov
5 hours ago, Nikolay Polyakov said:

Not this year, anyway. It's not on the Zvezda's 2023 catalogue pages.

@serendip, Marc you can get the Zvezda’s 72nd scale kit, it’ll not disappoint you: my long Work In Progress here.

I view catalogs as a suggestion. Some companies have never released a kit shown and some have released kits not listed. 

Good looking A kit. One of these days I will build my kit. 

7 hours ago, Tank said:

A year ago I would have been pretty confident that Zvezda would have upscaled their 1/72 A kit. The rivet issue on the existing Hind kit and current shipping constraints, not as confident anytime soon. 

As say in Russia - ОБС - одна бабушка сказала - one babushka has told me?

Mi-24A in 1\72 - most unpopular from 4 Mi-24s family models  in 1\72 (Mi-35M, Mi-24V, Mi-24P, Mi-24A), its temporary out of production now, so i don't think that Mi-24A in 1\48 will release.

Edited by kotey
34 minutes ago, kotey said:

so i don't think that Mi-24A in 1\48 will release.

While I have seen decal manufacturers go back and forth….1/72 guys can’t sell 1/48 and 1/48 can’t sell 1/72. I would be hard pressed to shell out cash if one scale did bad as a manufacturer. As you are closer in both regards to Zvezda then I, I don’t doubt your assessment.