Ammo by MiG Streaking Grime/Nature Effects

So, I am sitting here wondering, if these are basically enamels which are hard for me to find, I'm thinking I can thin some oil tube paints with white spirits and get the desired result. Maybe even more control with the thickness etc..  I am not doubting this product and if they were readily available, I would snatch them up. Many retailers are out of stock, and don't have the colors I need. 

I guess my question is what's a good alternative for these... 

Thanks and all of you have a great day!!! 

Yes, they are enamel based. Yes, you can substitute oil tube paints and do many of the same things. Yes, they offer a few advantages over oils, especially in regards to color selection for modeling purposes so you don't have to mix colors. I use both oils and MiG products on my models. 

14 minutes ago, modelingbob said:

Yes, they are enamel based. Yes, you can substitute oil tube paints and do many of the same things. Yes, they offer a few advantages over oils, especially in regards to color selection for modeling purposes so you don't have to mix colors. I use both oils and MiG products on my models. 

What retailer has an abundant supply, or should I just buy directly from Spain...

Thanks! 

43 minutes ago, Ed DeVivo said:

What retailer has an abundant supply, or should I just buy directly from Spain...

Thanks! 

Scale Hobbyist has a lot of AK ones in stock.  Michigan Toy Solider has a good selection too.

https://www.scalehobbyist.com/catagories/browse.php?kw=streaking,grime

https://www.michtoy.com/michtoy_search_product.php?&matchString=streaking grime&typeofSEARCH=fulltext

52 minutes ago, Ed DeVivo said:

Thanks! 

It's hit or miss on popular colors with USA stockists. I buy direct from Ammo in Spain. They have always had the popular colors in stock. Cost is about the same from USA sources, even after you add in international postage. Takes on average about a month from order to actually in my hands in the USA, using the cheapest shipping option. 

22 hours ago, modelingbob said:

It's hit or miss on popular colors with USA stockists. I buy direct from Ammo in Spain. They have always had the popular colors in stock. Cost is about the same from USA sources, even after you add in international postage. Takes on average about a month from order to actually in my hands in the USA, using the cheapest shipping option. 

That was my next question and you answered it 100% regarding how long it would take!