Are there any recommendations for paint markers with a fine point?

Paint Markers vs Sharpie

QUESTIONS

1) Do all clear coats make Sharpie markings run? What if Dull Cote was used instead of Future?

2) Is there a difference in application between oil and water-based paint markers?

3) Are there any recommendations for paint markers with a fine point?

I have found these Prismacolor Premier markers particularly good.  At 005 they are fine enough to stripe 144th scale missile bodies, though the color range of this set isn't very broad.  I got another set of black that have a range of sizes the help with panel line work and some cockpit detailing.  I also like my Molotow Liquid Chrome for mirror like finishes on some parts, though some practice is needed to not over-do it.    

https://www.amazon.com/Prismacolor-Premier-Illustration-Markers-Assorted/dp/B0027AATYI/ref=sr_1_2?crid=ADXCFV3ZP4MF&keywords=prismacolor+fine+line+marker+set+005&qid=1679054065&sprefix=prismacolor+fine+line+marker+set+005%2Caps%2C65&sr=8-2

• 2 weeks later...

Try Copic Markers.. Alcohol based, however, do not use thier color blending marker. Not sure what inside, but it wipes away everything including the undercoat. At least, the undercoat was a metalizer. Rubbed right off.. 

Great range of colors, I use a q-tip dipped in alcohol to fade/blend.