Any Updated VMFT-401 F-5 Decals in 1/48

I know Two Bobs did a decal sheet of VMFT-401 Snipers F-5 in 1/48 but I believe it was their earlier markings.   Is anyone aware of any decals in 1/48 of their current markings?  I would love to build a Sniper F-5N like the photo Jeff Stoermer (STORM) has at the bottom of his profile.   Or here from wikipedia.   170125-M-PL134-005.jpg (3817×2147) (wikimedia.org)

2 hours ago, Drifterdon said:

I know Two Bobs did a decal sheet of VMFT-401 Snipers F-5 in 1/48 but I believe it was their earlier markings.   Is anyone aware of any decals in 1/48 of their current markings?  I would love to build a Sniper F-5N like the photo Jeff Stoermer (STORM) has at the bottom of his profile.   Or here from wikipedia.   170125-M-PL134-005.jpg (3817×2147) (wikimedia.org)

Yes, I'll have a sheet covering the entire squadron out before the Nationals. Their current XO, LtCol Webb, is a modeler and hooked me up with everything I could possibly need. 

10 hours ago, Drifterdon said:

Will these be available to public or just for the nationals?

It's going to be a normal decal release, just out before the nationals, which was only used as a time frame reference.

Great to hear. With the Snipers acquiring some former VFC-13 birds, their schemes have expanded a bit. Glad we'll see a new sheet soon. 

-Jeff

EDIT. Is there any early info on what VMFT-402 will look like?

Edited by ST0RM
1 hour ago, Dave Roof said:

It's going to be a normal decal release, just out before the nationals, which was only used as a time frame reference.

That is excellent news Dave.   I'm in for a sheet... or two.    Don

On 3/26/2023 at 6:27 PM, Dave Roof said:

Yes, I'll have a sheet covering the entire squadron out before the Nationals. Their current XO, LtCol Webb, is a modeler and hooked me up with everything I could possibly need. 

Ooohhh... nice! I'm looking forward to this one Dave 👍 Fred.

• 4 months later...
On 3/27/2023 at 6:41 AM, Dave Roof said:

Hello Dave.   Any update on this sheet?   I know you said that you had planned to have it out just before nats but was wondering if you've made any progress on it.   I didn't see it on your website.

Don

5 hours ago, Drifterdon said:

Hello Dave.   Any update on this sheet?   I know you said that you had planned to have it out just before nats but was wondering if you've made any progress on it.   I didn't see it on your website.

Don

Don,

Still drawing it. Honestly, got sidetracked with Hornet stuff. I'll get back to the 401 sheet as soon as I can.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Drifterdon said:

Curious if there has been any movement on this or if anyone else might be working on them?   

Still drawing it, along with several other sheets. Working directly with 401 on this, and the goal is to get everything 100% accurate.

• 3 months later...

Anyone know what the colors are on this Sniper F-5 are?   And is there a camoflage pattern anywhere that I can use.   I think I can probably kluge together markings from a couple Two Bobs decal sheets but I'm not sure of the colors used and camo pattern.

May be an image of aircraft and text

• 4 weeks later...