F-14A "Gypsy 201", VF-32, Operation Desert Storm temporary paint scheme

I am planning to build the 1/48 Tamiya F-14A and use the Bullseye "Fleet Tomcats #1" Desert Storm sheet for the markings. "Gypsy 201" from VF-32 is one of the two marking options that I am considering. The decal sheet references the temporary paint scheme that it was given prior to the conflict starting, and how it weathered a lot after it was painted. So far, I have only been able to find just one photo of this aircraft in this scheme. Would anyone have any other reference photos or more info on how the paint scheme became "extremely patchy"? Side note: I am a bit of a novice at US Navy paint schemes. Thanks.

Thanks! Interesting on the rate of wear at that point. Almost seems like the darker gray as worn completely off. 

I found this one the other day that shows most of it around the nose worn off, but patchy on the rest of the aircraft. 

https://www.gettyimages.it/detail/fotografie-di-cronaca/fighter-squadron-32-f-14a-tomcat-aircraft-passes-fotografie-di-cronaca/615295976