• CD48186: 1/48 F-105B/D Thunderchief
  • CD48198: 1/48 A-10 "The Early Years"
  • CD72097: 1/72 SAC B-52G/H Part 2
  • CD72144: 1/72 F-105B/D Thunderchief
  • CD144020: 1/144 SAC B-52G/H

cd48186tn.jpg cd48198tn.jpg cd72097tn.jpg cd72144tn.jpg cd144020tn.jpg

Edited by KursadA
28 minutes ago, fessSto said:

Are those markings for the T-Stick II Thuds, I see?  

Yes, there are markings for a couple of T-Stick II jets, including one zapped with Luftwaffe insignia and the one that did the last operational F-105 flight.

• 2 weeks later...

The B-52 sheets had too many colors and they (Cartograf) initially had some trouble printing them - these are resolved and I am waiting for them to arrive next week or so. I will start selling the B-52 sheets (in 1/72 and 1/144) immediately but the rest might have to be June releases now. 

I generally don't enable the preorder links before the decals are in my hands - too many things can go wrong until that point.

As I mentioned, the B-52 sheets will be available for preorder soon; but the rest (F-105 & A-10) will have to wait for next month. I am truly swamped with reseller orders and can't release all of them at the same time.

These decals are finally on their way to me from Italy - as I mentioned, I will offer the B-52 sheets immediately and the F-105/A-10 a couple of weeks after that in June. Thanks a lot to everyone who have been keeping me busy with their orders for the older items while I wait for the new ones. 

On 5/25/2023 at 12:26 PM, TomTheCat said:

I have This boxing of Revell's 1/144 B-52H in my stash, still in the original cellophane wrapper. Is this kit any good?

Tom,

In my view, yes.  The Revell 1/144 B-52H kit is simple, lacking a bomb bay and with some inaccurate wheel well detail and dubious clear cockpit framing, but overall, it is a good value, offering decent detail for a fair price (~$25-$30).  The Academy and GWH B-52H kits are very nice, much more expensive, but offer' much more detail and especially armaments. Both Acad & GWH depict late model H's after the removal of the rear 20mm M61 cannon.  I think CD144020 is for earlier model H's with the gun.  I have several Revell H kits in my stash to depict the mid-late life H's, before removal of the gun.  I built one as a G by using an H fuselage with the G wings, etc... to create a straight wing G bomb truck.   It is featured as the first model in the Caracal gallery thread above.  I puttied over atrocious cockpit windows and used Kursad's window decal and it fit perfectly!  Here is a link to my build thread on SCM.

Kind regards,

Dutch

Edited by Dutch
polish

So cool work, reinforces how lame my wing's markings were.

43rd BW, had a representation of the ARC LIGHT emblem from the memorial stone. A point with arrows coming out.

Later our DCM let the Crew Chief's add a Dragon coming out, but the initial design was meh.

• 4 weeks later...

Not too late - I mostly finished packing but I can always add another one. I will be on vacation through the month of July, so these ten days are the last chance to get anything before August.

Yeah, it looks like I will have to push the F-105 and A-10 sheets to August. I was hoping to release them a in mid-June but the demand for the B-52 sheets just overwhelmed me.  The decals have been ready for a while but the instructions are not.

I will post the updated plan soon - the F-105. early A-10 and F-16D sheets will be coming in August now, with RF-4C, F-111D and 1/35 scale AH-64D/E in Sept.

Edited by KursadA
24 minutes ago, KursadA said:

Yeah, it looks like I will have to push the F-105 and A-10 sheets to August. I was hoping to release them a in mid-June but the demand for the B-52 sheets just overwhelmed me.  The decals have been ready for a while but the instructions are not.

I will post the updated plan soon - the F-105. early A-10 and F-16D sheets will be coming in August now, with RF-4C, F-111D and 1/35 scale AH-64D/E in Sept.

sounds like a plan.  Headed anywhere cool for July???