Sorted!: Part V3 for AMK 1/48 F-14D Tomcat kit

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

If you've already built your kit with wings swept back, I'm looking to buy this V3 part from the AMK 1/48 F-14D kit to do ala @Lucio Martino, please.

gatcikb.jpg

Let me know your price and shipping quote to Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires in Argieland - Zip Code C1425AVM.

Paid via PayPal, money order, Western Union, personal check (drawn on CityBank), or Visa/American Express/MasterCard credit card. Your pick. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Gwen

Edited by Gwen Phoenix
Found.
  • Gwen Phoenix changed the title to Sorted!: Part V3 for AMK 1/48 F-14D Tomcat kit

Here's to my good mate Manuel @Manuel J. Armas S.

I've finally got the AMK piece I was after. The Argie post is as slow as a handicapped snail! :hmmm:

What matters, tho, is that the piece is already here:

1pt5J3B.jpg

Piece is huge! I didn't know it'd be that big. Thank the Heavens above that Manuel packed it in an engineering level. 

And also, Manuel was kind enough as to have added his company's 3D-print 1/48 F-14 ladder. Printing looks absolutely superb!

x667Mmz.jpg

Thank you, Manuel, for being such a top-chap. I'm ready to upgrade my Hasegawa Tomcat with these parts.

Cheers,

Gwen