There's a whole lotta hustlin' goin' on here!

Here's some of my new B-58 Hustler artwork. All of these are available on my website or through my Fine Art America page. Hope you enjoy them.

B-58-Hustler-Cruising-Speed-John-Matthew

"Cruising Speed" is available through my website as a hand-signed and numbered art print in a run of 20 limited editions. It can also be ordered as an open edition through my Fine Art America Page.

Convair-XB-58-Hustler-50660-Small-John-M

Here's a 36X12 inch profile of XB-58 50-0660 as she appeared in the black-and-white paint scheme with crimson accents that she wore on her first flight, November 11, 1956. This can be ordered through my Fine Art America page.

Convair-XB-58-Hustler-55-0660-Profile-Jo

Here's another 36X12 Hustler profile of XB-58 50-0660, but this time wearing her crimson-and-white "delta" paint scheme. This is available at my Fine Art America page.

convair-b-58-high-altitude-hustle-john-m

"High Altitude Hustle" is available through my website as a limited edition signed and numbered print, or through my Fine Art America Page.

hustlers-convair-b-58-hustlers-by-john-m

"Hustlers" is a 24X18 inch art print that's available at my Fine Art America Page or at my website as a print that's limited to a run of 20 signed and numbered editions.

And finally...

Convair-B-58A-Hustler-Supersonic-Sunset-

"Supersonic Sundown" 24X18 prints are available at my Fine Art America Page, or as limited edition signed and numbered prints through my website.