F-16 ADF with the new Kinetic kit

Both correct IP and spotlight is included in the kit. Otherwise missing the birdslicers as already mentioned, but it does have the buldge on the tail. Also missing the 501-launchers for the Sparrow. 
The birdslicers are not necessary depending on timeframe as not all had them in the beginning. The rest is needed. 

I know and agree. I also think the sway braces are a bit small, but haven't found any photos to correct. When compared to the 501's from Wolfpack-D, they appear to small atleast. Hope someone who knows can verify which is closest or correct? 

I have 2 sets of birdslicers from the earlier A/B model, so well provided for when it comes to these. Some argue that they are too thick, but will work for my purposes. 

18 hours ago, Nathant said:

No antennas for the nose or bottom of the intake, also missing correct instrument panel?, how about proper chaff/flares? Spotlight?

An updated already applied from 48133 boxing RSAF which include the ADF IFF parts