F-14B Bu. No. 163217 camouflage colours

I am not a Tomcat guy, so I wish to be sure about camouflage colours (second one  on the picture, number 17).
According to Academy instruction manual, that  F-14 is painted with 2 colours: bottom, lighter is just light ghost gray FS36375, top is darker medium gray FS35237.
I can't find that those colours are correct on Cybermodeller database, so - should I use that two colours, or maybe that information from manual is wrong?
Anybody can help?

8c59a74807fe3eedfde77f64bacb7e3f.jpg

If you have a look at this photo you can see two different colours on the forward fuselage. Look at the line just above the nose landing gear door. So Its most likely the same three colours as the other VF-103 jets from that time. The middle colour being FS36320. Click on the link and theres a few more photos of the same jet in that photo stream. 

585_8549.jpg

Edited by joeltc

That painting is a little bit different from the pictures of real F-14B - the side, darker colour of grey is on the whole sides of cockpit. On the pictures that darker color ends at RIO ejection seat point.

There were variations in the TPS scheme among the Tomcats so not all Tomcats will have the same TPS scheme.

I posted that pic so you can see what colors were used, you can modify the demarcation lines to fit the aircraft you are doing.

Ok, I got it.
So just to be sure: that picture's plane has 3 colour scheme: FS36375 on the bottom, FS36620 on the side of forward fuselage, and top is painted with FS35237?

585_8549.jpg