When should the Legacy/Super Hornet GB end?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. When should the Legacy/Super Hornet GB end?

• Now!!
    • 11/30/04
    • 12/31/04
    • Never
    • Whenever Steve B. throws us out

Matt, I voted for the last choice, "Whenever Steve B. thows us out" I haven't been able to build for the last 3 months because of laser surgery to my eyes ... I'm hoping to get building soon and I have 1 1:72 Hornet(VFA-132 "Buccaneers" scheme) ready for paint and 2 1:72 Rhinos in the box and a 1:48 Rhino F in box as well ...

I understand if you need/have to call a end though ...

Gregg

Matt, I voted for the last choice, "Whenever Steve B. thows us out" I haven't been able to build for the last 3 months because of laser surgery to my eyes ... I'm hoping to get building soon and I have 1 1:72 Hornet(VFA-132 "Buccaneers" scheme) ready for paint and 2 1:72 Rhinos in the box and a 1:48 Rhino F in box as well ...

I understand if you need/have to call a end though ...

Gregg

That's why I picked too Gregg! :)

Sorry guys, but I voted for wrapping it up in November. GB has been going on for quite some time now (6 months?), and the website for the GB hasn't been updated in over a month.

Personal opinion....I think it's time to make some room for other GB's.

and the website for the GB hasn't been updated in over a month.

[RANT]

Well, sorry about the website not being updated. But when you work 50+ hrs a week, try to get some modeling in and have some serious quality time with the girlfriend, the site is a low priority. Also, I did try to end it awhile ago, but it was brought back by popular support. To be honest with you I wanted to vote for either Now or the end of October. I might still.

This poll was done just to see if there was support out there to continue on. There have been times when a week goes by without a single posting. Do you know how frustrating it is to see that? To be honest I was talked out of shuting it down a second time, there will not be a third time.

:cheers: ;) :D

[/RANT]