November 2023 releases

39 minutes ago, habu2 said:

Is CDB48012 the updated stencil sheet from your F-4C/D sheets -035 & -036? 

Any updates on the reprint & availability of -035 & -036?

Yes - CDB48012 has some minor updates and refinements but it is essentially the same.

CD48035 and CD48036 are being printed and will be released in November. My November releases will mostly be a bunch of reprints that are long overdue: 1/48 F-4C/D, A-10C, and 1/144 KC-135R among others.

23 hours ago, Dutch said:

@KursadA  Do you also plan on releasing CDB48012 - 1/48 Caracal Models Basics F-4 Stencils in 1/72 scale?  I would probably buy 5 or 10 based on whether there are two or one sets per sheet.  K/r, Dutch

This is the way.  

I got all the ANG sheets but when you want to build 2-3 from each sheet, there aren’t enough stencils! Already did one of the Oregon birds, Texans is in early progress, but still planning on Happy Hooligans and the other Oregon bird!

Edited by Charlie D.
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Kursad 
I saw your message about being overloaded with orders, but sorely miss activation of links to add some more orders to your backlog. Any chance of activating these possibly? Thanks 🙂

It doesn’t look good, sorry. I am a victim of my own success 🙂

When I clear the retail sales backlog this week and the wholesale orders next week, I will enable preorders for the next batch. 

The 1/35 AH-64 sheet brought a lot of new customers who typically don’t build airplanes and never ordered from me before. So there is also the additional burden of responding to 8-10 “what do you mean I can’t receive my decals in three days” emails a day. Wish me luck.

Edited by KursadA

Nice, that means you're still in October and hold your word 😛
Having said that, you have advised reprint of some sheets to be released in November that I'm waiting for, hence curious as to how the November releases may fit this release plan? 

• 2 weeks later...

I changed the release plan a little bit - October was absolutely brutal and you guys buried me under a mountain of preorders.

I will be releasing the F-111D sheets this month (November) and a few reprints. 

Edited by KursadA
  • KursadA changed the title to November 2023 releases
8 hours ago, eraucubsfan said:

The CD144001 - 1/144 KC-135R Stratotanker (reprint) is welcomed, as it seems Academy is releasing the Minicraft kits under their own label, probably not long before we see the KC-135R again

Roden has released their 1/144 KC-135R.   You can get it on ebay right now.  The Caracal 135 decals would fit.

Edited by Drifterdon