mr. surfacer 1000 primer thinning ratio

... maybe someone could tell me what Mr. Surfacer does and why (under what application), I should be using it???? :thumbsup:

It's like real fine putty that you paint on. It sands and polishes out glassy smooth. If you use enamel to check to see if you have filled your seams enough now you can use Mr. Surfacer the same way and it works way nicer. It will fill any rough sanding marks too. Try it, you'll like it.

... maybe someone could tell me what Mr. Surfacer does and why (under what application), I should be using it???? :thumbsup:

It's like real fine putty that you paint on. It sands and polishes out glassy smooth. If you use enamel to check to see if you have filled your seams enough now you can use Mr. Surfacer the same way and it works way nicer. It will fill any rough sanding marks too. Try it, you'll like it.

Thanks.

Can this be applied with a brush as well as an airbrush?

Thanks.

Can this be applied with a brush as well as an airbrush?

The bottle I saw at my hobby shop said yes.

I use Dupli Colors filler primer, in a spray can, I pick up at my automotive supply store, I think its that same stuff only a little cheaper.

HTH

-Chris

Thanks guys. But one more quick question.... whats the difference from Mr. Surfacer 500, 1000, 1500?

Hi,the difference between Mr Surfacer 500,1000 and 1500 is thickness (500 is the thickest one).I use only 500 and 1000,I thin them down with lacquer thinners. :(