F-15 Group Build

Is there enough interest for a F-15 Group Build?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Is there enough interest for a F-15 Group Build?

• YES
    • NO

Does scale matter? I have lots of each in 48th and 32nd and can start either. I was already planning on a F-15C no matter what when I finish my current project anyway. ;) Weird that you thought of a GB just now. :unsure: July is perfect! ;)

Just wondering what you guys will do after you've done an F-15 GB? :D The 14, 16 and 18 have already been done. Start at 14 again? :huh:

*runs and hides from potential stoning*

:cheers::wave: :blink:

you forgot the F-5 Build is going to start soon. :o

What do suggest? I have though that a Mustang, Spitfire, Thunderbolt, or similar build.

;) ;) This will give me reason to start on my Tamiya F-15A in 48FIS marking from the old SuperScale sheet, or the Tamiya F-15C in 1FW markings off the same sheet, or the Academy F-15C in 2Bobs Eglin Gorillas, or the other Academy F-15C in Oregon ANG markings with the shark mouth from the SuperScale set, or one of my 20+ 1/72 Scale F-15s, or maybe even finish the 2 I'm currently trying to build in 2Bobs WTC Scramblers markings.

:lol: :lol:

Just wondering what you guys will do after you've done an F-15 GB?  :D  The 14, 16 and 18 have already been done.  Start at 14 again?  :lol:

*runs and hides from potential stoning*

;) 

you forgot the F-5 Build is going to start soon.  ;)

What do suggest? I have though that a Mustang, Spitfire, Thunderbolt, or similar build.

Oh, don't mind me, I'm just yankin'a few chains :P :lol:

But this year is the 65th anniversary of the Battle of Britain and the 60th anniversary of VJ day and I think either of those would be excellent subjects for a GB, kinda like last years superb D-Day GB

15-01-05

I have already said I 'd be up for this but it would have tobe after July.

I got The Promodeller and the Revell Strike Eagles and the Academy strike Eagle to build and this would be a terrific excuse.

Also, I think the D-Day and VJ-Day Anniversary G/B's would be a fantastic idea.

And here was me thinking that the Gropu Build forum was getting a wee bit empty looking..... :rolleyes:

Liam