I'll join in.

I have a DML 1/144 scale diorama of a launch - that might be fun. I also have a 1/48 F-14B kit that I started years ago - it's on of the inital releases by Hasegawa so I don't even know if it's buildable - it seems to have some problems in fit, but I am really worried about the landing gear - it looks like it isn't going to fit.

Does anyone know anything about those inital release Tomcats in 1/48 by Hasegawa and could enlighten me as to what exactly Hasegawa fixed on them in thier later releases?

Regards,

--Frank

I'm in!

Kit: Tammy 32nd scale monster with Teckincs cockpit.

Markings: VF-21, Hi Vis, Black Tail

I was originally gonna do the VF-84 but it looks like everyone and their grandmother with be doing a Jolly Rogers of one squadron or another so I'll get another Tammy kit and do that at another time (or two even and do the 84 and the 103). My buddy had these spare 32nd scale VF-21 decals from Superscale so I'll take advantage of his generosity and build something abit more unique.

Well, I've got 3 Tamiya 1/32's here, one of which is almost done. So that being said...one, possibly even two or three, depending on time.

Tomcat #1...the VX-9 bird mentioned in my sig.

Tomcat #2...an "A" model, Diamondbacks (if I can find decals).

Tomcat #3...another "A" model, squad TBD.

How much time are we given for the build? :blink:

I have 3 Hasebirds in 1/48 in my stash and even more Jolly Rogers decalsheets... B)

Afghan War Hero, 60th Anniversary, tons of Hi-Vis and Low-Vis variants... :) :cheers::wave:

István

How much time are we given for the build?  :blink:

I have 3 Hasebirds in 1/48 in my stash and even more Jolly Rogers decalsheets... :)

Afghan War Hero, 60th Anniversary, tons of Hi-Vis and Low-Vis variants...  :)  :cheers:  :wave:

István

Hi Istvan-

You've got five full months, from January 1st until June 1st.B)

Also, this is going to be a FIRM deadline on this one, fellas - five months should be enough for everyone (especially with all the advance notice everyone has had), and I really don't want to drag it out past that. Also, people are going to be anxious to get the raffle drawing going once the GB is completed, and I don't want to make them wait if I don't have to.