Add myself to the list also!!! I plan on VF-84 (the original JOLLY ROGERS), VF-2, VF-21, VF-154-(BLACK TAILED CAG-AC During DESERT SHIELD) VF-21 as my old squadron I was in.. Hopefully VX-4 (VANDY ONE) Black Bunny!!! Looking forward to bulding with you guys!!!

Weeeeee I'm in for the first post here and the first GB... Coming in with hasegawa 1/48 A version with 2bobs 60th anniversary sheet... i know thats the wrong version of the plane but tought it would be a tribute to gout on the same model that came in...

looking forward to working with y'all...

Mario

I too will, at this time, officially enter the Tomcat Group Build.

John

welcome aboard, John :taunt: I look forward to building with you!

I look forward to having someone there to push me along!

It's kinda like getting motivation to go to the gym isn't it?? :bobby:

up-loading my list.

All in 1/72 and hoping to get them done by the end of the GB

Hasegawa F-14B VF-103 Jolly Rogers "Santa`s cat"

Hasegawa (old kit) F-14A (VF-2 Ferris camouflage or VF-84)

Fujimy F-14A VF-1 Wolfpack (hi-vis)

that`s all

:thumbsup:

Howdy all, please count me in...

Planning on at least 2 for this. One I haven't seen mentioned yet is the very first prototype using a Matchbox kit that has been dismantled and lots of spare Fujimi/Hasegawa/Italeri parts. This will definetly be done. The second will be a Fujimi and/or Hasegawa F-14A as one of the CVW-8 squadrons on the Nimitz. Hopefully will also find time to finish the 2 Airfix kits (one a rebuild, one a new start) but not decided on any schemes for these yet, leaning strongly towards an Iranian one though.

Do we need to register these or something, I really want to get into this.

Cheers,

Roy

If the modeling gods & SWMBO grant me the time to geet anything done, it might be a Hase A from VF-201, a little seen squadron that used to fly right here at the former Dallas NAS, before they moved across town to Ft. Worth, & got F-18s.

Chris Ishmael, Native New Yorker, like the F-14

Howdy all, please count me in...

Planning on at least 2 for this. One I haven't seen mentioned yet is the very first prototype using a Matchbox kit that has been dismantled and lots of spare Fujimi/Hasegawa/Italeri parts. This will definetly be done. The second will be a Fujimi and/or Hasegawa F-14A as one of the CVW-8 squadrons on the Nimitz. Hopefully will also find time to finish the 2 Airfix kits (one a rebuild, one a new start) but not decided on any schemes for these yet, leaning strongly towards an Iranian one though.

Do we need to register these or something, I really want to get into this.

Cheers,

Roy

No need to register, man... just build and submit! :worship: (and adding one of our nifty banners to your signature is always a plus :thumbsup: )

Shak'em BABY - Polish Group "Tomcatsky" reports for duty !!!

Me : ( rest of the group will join in short time )

F-14 D Fujimi 1:72 VF-213 ( Operation Enduring Freedom-catapult position and some scratch building improvments )

F-14 A Fujimi 1:72 VF-41 ( Libya Raider - OOB )

F-14 A Hasegawa 1:48 VF-84 ....( with aires stuff )

I hope I can maked those three birds guys ...ufff :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Would like to join in, but I wouldn't be able to put my full effort into it owing as I'd have to paint the thing by hand. So I think I'll have to sit this one out, guys, Ah...hopefully, this isn't the LAST Tomcat GB.