New Air brush

Hi,

I have finally decided to throw away my aztek airbrush and buy a new one (i.e. not an aztek). I know this question has been asked before many times but after trying to do some research on the net and especially this forum i am completely lost as to which airbrush to buy.

I want a double action airbrush which I can use for both fine detail/line work and general spraying. It should be easy to use and maintain and be reliable. Can anybody suggest any airbrush. would be grateful if you could tell me the set number to buy which includes both fine and general needles and tips and also the internet source to buy from. I live in Germany (non German speaker) and was thinking about getting it from Squadron or Hannants online store. Budget is EUR 100-150.

thanks in advance for advice.

regards

Yawar, congrats on the decision to upgrade! I recently replaced my Aztek with a Badger 360 Universal and I really like it so far. I really feel you will be happy with just about any good quality airbrush you choose. Badger and Omni make some nice ones, as well as Iwata. The folks here on ARC give high praise to a lot of different models. Check out Badger's website as they have some pretty good info. I can't remember the URL, but a quick search will lead you in the right direction. Also, perform a search right here on ARC and you will find a lot of posts regarding this subject. Good luck in your search!

Shawn

Hi Yawar i`ve bought an Revell masterclass airbrush recently and its good for both detail and large work if you check out the badger site go to vega and there it is only the

name is different and it is in your budget

dahil