F-18C load out?

For 106... usually just a center tank... or add a CATM AIM-9; or maybe 2 MER's with Mk 76 practice bombs n the inboards; or CVERs w/blue MK 82's. Most likely it would not have outboard pylons installed.

Being the FRS it's loadout would be limited to what you would use to train the kids with.

R/

Sponge

Thanks Sponge, Thats what I was looking for. One more thing, This may be a stupid question but I've seen Hornets with Navy on one side and Marines on the other, would this apply to 106? Thanks for your time. Mike

Thanks Sponge, Thats what I was looking for. One more thing, This may be a stupid question but I've seen Hornets with Navy on one side and Marines on the other, would this apply to 106? Thanks for your time. Mike

I know VFA-125 Rough Raiders, the west coast Hornet FRS has had some jets with "NAVY" on one side and "MARINES" on the oppisite side ... Could be theirs you've seen ...

Gregg

Thanks smithery, But I think I'm gonna stay with sponge's suggestion of center tank, 2 training AIM -9's, and VER's with MK 82 trainers. As for the markings question, I can't seem to find any reference pics of a plane from 106 that shows both sides. Anyway, I guess I could just go the safe way and keep Navy on both sides. Thanks for all the help guys. Again, thanks for the tanks offer smithery. Later, Mike

• 1 year later...