Open letter to richard morgan of the UK

Since you have done nothing but lie to me from the outset, I have absolutely no reason to believe a word out of you. Therefore, I am pressing on with the assumption that my two packages have been stolen, until such time as I receive them in the same condition that I sent them to you. Once received, assuming that ever happens, I will be pursuing you for the expenses I have incurred because of your fraud. YOU are responsible for the safe return of my packages, and I will hold you liable to the full extent of the law.

Further, if you have not been contacted by the Cambridge City Council, BTOpenworld, Yahoo, and the USPS, you will be shortly. I am currently holding off filing formal criminal charges with the Cambridgeshire Constabulary pending an independent assessment by a UK police officer acquaintance to tell me what my options are and to make sure that you don't disappear as you have in the past. I would also suggest that you come to a quick resolution with the other people and service providers cc'ed on this email.

p.s. I am posting this on your favorite internet forums along with your email and snail mail addresses so that all the people you have cheated in the past can drop by and say "Hi". There is no place in the international trading community for people the likes of you, and you will find that our collective tolerance is wearing thin.

GTR

richard morgan (dba Seacraft Modelbuilders and Naval Mouldings)

7 Shawley Road

Sawtry

Cambridgeshire

PE28 - 5UH

UNITED KINGDOM

emails: seacraftmodelbuilders@btopenworld.com; navalmouldings@yahoo.co.uk

-----Original Message-----

[mailto:seacraftmodelbuilders@btopenworld.com]

Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 8:50 AM

To: Senkowski, Glen

Subject: RE: trade

Glen,

Your packages are on the way back to you as a 'return to sender' status with the carrier, this was done on Friday.

Regards.