Beware these guy(s)

For your files incase your unfamiliar with these names, beware the following:

Charles McDonald

Charles Muscato

Justin Ali

Johnathan Baez

This may be all the same person or a few individuals working from the same play book. The addresses used are in the Buford and Braselton area of Georgia (US). Zip codes on the mailing addresses were 30517, 30519, 30502, and 3052x (can't find the last one on the desk at the moment). The street addresses were all checked on map software and are within 10-15 minutes of each other. This area is midway between Atlanta and Marietta, GA.

My dealings with McDonald occurred in Sept of last year. While promised 'complete and unstarted' kits, I received kits that had been partially assembled, disassembled, painted and numerous missing parts, all wrapped in brown paper for mailing ... no packing whatever.

Afterwards, I collected info from other people that had similar dealings with the above names and or areas, all with the same pattern, to the tune of about 90 emails from about 30-40 different people in the US and overseas.

From the emails, it appears this person(s) appears and disappears from time to time with different emails and names/addresses, but in the same small area. Tends to be in a rush for some reasonable reason at the moment, makes multiple trades at the same time for the same few items, and seems to get in a car wreck afterwards so is unable to 'clear up the problems' when people get wise.

Sorry if this was long-ish, but forewarned is better than not.

Kind of curious, but of all the bad trades I've noticed over the last year or so, combine the above with the Tony Quinn and alias', and you probably have about 70-80% of these affairs ... and all from this one small area in Georgia. And please ... no offense to Georgia in general, as I'm kinda looking forward to Atlanta ...