1/24th OV-10D+ Bronco

Simply incredible Timmy. I've followed this from the start (4 years! I was still in High School when this started, I'm now at Uni!) and it has been a huge source of inspiration. Your accuracy, neatness of scratchbuilding and determination are second to none and this has been by far my favourite modelling thread for all that time. So! What's the next project going to be!?

So! What's the next project going to be!?

I'm not sure yet. I do have a closet full of kits, so I may just do a few of those. I have been contemplating a few big projects. 1. Scratch 1/96 scale Knox class frigate. 2. Scratch 1/16 scale Jaguar GR3. 3. Scratch 1/32 B-58. Also I have thought about detailing some 1/18 scale 21st Century Toys models, an F-18, AH-1W or a P-51 converted to the RB-51 Red Barron racer. As you can see I'm all over the place right now. I'm open to suggestions.

Timmy!

I'm not sure yet. I do have a closet full of kits, so I may just do a few of those. I have been contemplating a few big projects. 1. Scratch 1/96 scale Knox class frigate. 2. Scratch 1/16 scale Jaguar GR3. 3. Scratch 1/32 B-58. Also I have thought about detailing some 1/18 scale 21st Century Toys models, an F-18, AH-1W or a P-51 converted to the RB-51 Red Barron racer. As you can see I'm all over the place right now. I'm open to suggestions.

Timmy!

First of all.........a big WOW!! :bandhead2: you are truly a model master. I can not wait to see all of the photos that you will take and please like others have said "don't hold back." As for your next project, I'll pick #2 from your list..........Jaguar GR3.... :monkeydance:

Mike

WOW simple WOW! :banana: Timmy that is truly a work of art. If you ever need a place to store it we have a perfect place for it here at the OV-10 / FAC museum here in Ft. Worth. Just a thought :) . Again sir excellent work can't wait to see your next project.

Dave Fassett

Btw I think the flight mechanic forgot his coke can on the steps......don´t think the pilot will enjoy that when he gets to the plane!! :P

Cheers!

Actually, I think it is the pilot's can. He's on cross country to and airshow and he is going to be thirsty. No self respecting crew chief would leave FOD like that. :worship:

Well, up until now I wasn't terribly bothered about not being able to attend the Nats. That has changed. I would sorely love to see that exquisite creation in person. Alas, the photos will have to suffice.

Much respect for sticking with this project 'til the end. It's a truly astounding achievement. :P

:worship:

My first thought when I saw the picture was "Holly crap, somebody left a coke can (FOD), and there is photographic proof to nail the guy..."

Then I realized it was a model!

Awesome is not a strong enough word to describe what I've seen on the many occasions I've visited this thread...

I'll have to pull out an ASTOUNDING! ;)

:) :) :worship::worship:

Edited by Sabre Freak

MAGNIFICENT!

If the rest of the Bronco look as good as this angle does then there won't be enough words (nearly a Million as Playboy just told) in the english dictionary to discribe your craftsmanship!

Can't wait to take a gander at the photo's! Lets make m big now and lots of them!

Cheers,

Larry McCarley

Timmy, I could not resist... Your Bronco does look nice in this picture that James Kelly shot at the NATS! Like I said not enough words to discribe this one! Great Job!!!

NATSDay354.jpg

Good Luck on the"BIG AWARDS" it deserves one of them for sure from what I can see!

Cheers,

Larry.

This has been the most remarkable build I've seen on any forum anywhere. Truly an outstanding achievement

Its even more remarkable standing there, with your face two inches away from it , realizing there's a 1/24 coke can on the boarding step :)