Hey Gents!

Thanks all for chiming in..I appreciate your taking a look.

I forgot to ask...what color do you guys think I should I paint the walls?

Regards,

Pig

You could preshade it.. It might look more realistic. :D

Seriously - I like lighter colors because I need all the light I can get, consider that the paint on the walls will influence the light. I like gloss white myself.

Regards,

--Frank

I forgot to ask...what color do you guys think I should I paint the walls?

Regards,

Pig

Well at the rate you build and paint, you better leave them as is if you want the project to be done by 2010........:whistle:

:rofl:

BTW, WAY too many posts since we saw a pic of the Hornet.

I hope you didn't forget Pete- you promised if I brought the beer fridge you would let me use your place...

KIDDING! Looks great- I'm with the guys- Light and Dark Ghost Grey and don't forget to pre-shade the rivets! What are you going to use for a wash?

• 1 month later...

Hello Gents!

..I went searching for this thread because I'm about to get this model wrapped-up...I hope! The shop isn't done but I've got enough space to work safely now.

The very first post of this thread is dated 16 Dec 04. See? I told you I'm the worlds slowest modeller!

Regards,

Pig

Edited by Pete "Pig" Fleischmann
What happened to the 1/18 scale AT-38B that you were scratch building? I remember seeing it in the ARC gallery, but only the aft fuselage ...

Yes! And I fully intend to finish that thing before I retire! :worship:

Couple Tamiya Vipers to do 1st... :D

Pics coming soon of the Hornet. Question; I've been posting pics lately via photobucket..but how do you guys post pics without a link..without having to "click" to see a pic? I'd rather do that.

Regards,

Pig

Edited by Pete "Pig" Fleischmann
Pics coming soon of the Hornet. Question; I've been posting pics lately via photobucket..but how do you guys post pics without a link..without having to "click" to see a pic? I'd rather do that.

Regards,

Pig

All you have to do is surround the link to your pic with {img} and {/img}, but replace the { and } with [ and ]

YAAY!! :cheers:

:angry: About bl@@dy time!!.................. :P

Nah, just kiddin' Pete. It's great to see you back at the modelling table.

So now you just need to finish this beautiful Hornet so we can see what you can do with a Viper or two....

:thumbsup:

:D

Oh yeah, that's the stuff! I got my fix now. You can go away and not do anything for the next six months.........wait a minute, you already DID that. :thumbsup:

Git er dun!

Edited by smithery

Okay Pete, let me get this straight, you drive Vipers & Airliners for a living and you build models like this Canadian Hornet yet you had trouble copying and pasting photos through Photobucket ??? :D :D :)

J/K Pete ... Beautiful Hornet Sir !!! :rofl:

Gregg

More horray's from me.

:) ;) ;)

Glad to hear your modeling space is finally ready. I sure look forward to seeing this. I am also looking forward to seeing what you do to a viper - I have that kit and really want to build it.

Regards,

--Frank

Edited by FrankC

Unfortunately, I took a loooong break from modeling and the forums back in Sept of '04, so I completely missed this thread. However, re-entering the hobby, and the thread resurfacing; tonight I went through all 68 pages. Now for someone like myself to go through 68 pages in one sitting . . . you know it has to be good; better yet, a masterpiece.

Simply stunning Pete. The level of craftsmanship and artistry you have is amazing. I can't wait to see the rest of your updates!

Cheers.

John

..but how do you guys post pics without a link..without having to "click" to see a pic? I'd rather do that.

Regards,

Pig

Pig,

You just copy the line behind Img in Photobucket and paste in the forum . Don't use the URL.

Great looking model! Keep up the good work m8!