Alien made me go for a walk.

We actually haven't upgraded our Pods yet. So we are still using the same one.

I found six pods on our hanger floor. All were sealed in their travel cases. We still have one pod up but that jet won't be back until the evening.

I think I know what Alien is talking about. But the pod does have the opening and isn't fully encapsulated. But I have to take another look.

Alien made me go for a walk.

We actually haven't upgraded our Pods yet. So we are still using the same one.

I found six pods on our hanger floor. All were sealed in their travel cases. We still have one pod up but that jet won't be back until the evening.

I think I know what Alien is talking about. But the pod does have the opening and isn't fully encapsulated. But I have to take another look.

You guys are freekin' awesome. This is what I love about the people on this site.

:monkeydance::monkeydance::rofl::monkeydance:

Regards,

Pig

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, if it works in the real world, why not in 1/32 scale, eh? :thumbsup:

Happy New Year.

I thought you might recognize that! I didn't do it any justice..I just slapped it together! I needed to keep the missile off its fins :worship:

Back at cha' for a happy new year. '05 will be better for all of us! :thumbsup:

Regards,

pig

! Are you using an aftermarket pit?

--Frank

Hi Frank!

...The seat is the Cutting Edge flavor. I've got the Cutting Edge and Black Box pit for this..they are both excellent. I think I'll use the C.E. for this and use the BB next go around :lol:

...Love your P-40 by the way! :cheers: and of course, your Spad is one of my all-time favorites! :cheers::wave: Excellent to hear from you, and your avatar still cracks me up :lol:

Regards,

Pig

Hey Pig,

Nice work on the Hornet. Love them 'tip weights'!! :thumbsup:

I actually got in a little modeling over the break. Got some paint on my 1/48 TMOTA Tiger Jet. I'll post some photos later this week.

Happy New Year to you and the rest of the ARC crowd. :cheers:

Tilt

BTW are those the Two Bobs decals on the AIM-7?

Thanks Andy!

(Love the progress on your Viper!)

The markings on the AIM-7 are from the Academy kit. A good reference check here is in order, as the long horizontal brown stripes are incorrectly shown in the instructions as going on the AIM-120...

:worship:

Pig

hi pete, happy new year.

I am happy to see that you are building the big academy hornet.

I think that you will finish yours before mine :cheers:

The paint job is great on the armament.

Send us a lot of picts it's always a pleasure to see your work in progress :thumbsup:

Holy cow, Pete! (...and a happy new year!!! :) )

You´re coming along nicely! Good idea to start the armament first, then you have the worst part behind you (don´t tell him about the intakes, guys <_< )

Seriously: the intakes are the only parts that cause a little headache, but it´s abolutely doable if you´ve ever finished a 1/48 Hasegawa Hornet. It´s basically the same. As for the ordnance: very nice and detailed paintjob! :)

István :thumbsup::bobby:

Istvan elluded to one of my zen-approaches to modelling: I try to do the things that I dislike the most first, that way I wont rush through them. My theory is if I do the construction that I really don't care for up front, while I'm still motivated about the project, I'll do a better job on the parts I hate to do :worship: Got it?

Anyhoo... I've started the Black Box GBU-12's. I sanded off that Navy non-ablative goo, and opened up the back of the fin assembly (the big hole in the back here)

Regards,

Pig

Hello pig,

what ordonance are you going to do on your bug ?

Hi Richy,

Before I answer, let me say :( :D about your Hornet project. Simply stunning work there my friend! I've been watching your thread & I am blown away. Seems like we are always working on the same model, eh? :cheers:

As far as the loadout goes; this will be a typical Allied Force load:

-2X GBU-12

-2X AIM-9

-1X AIM-7

-3X tanks

- AAS-38 pod

-Chaff/Flare

Regards!

Pig