Trumpeter Flanker finished

Well I finally got the thing finished. I am very dissappointed with this kit. It falls short of trumpeters previous releases. The kit needs a good amount of reworking and detailing. It looks as though trumpeter rushed the kit to get it on the market and sacraficed quality. But the kit is managable. And in the end I am somewhat pleased with the my finished kit. Let me know what you think.

Awesome!!!! More pictures, pretty please. I like the idea of putting it next to Flanker in 1/48 or any other 1/48 jet so we can see how big it is. What is the biggest fault on this kit in your opinion, beside the canopy. Are you satisfide with the wheel bay area?

OK guys, you've forced my hand. I will take the next day or so and do some more picture taking and do a basic review of the build. I will try to get a post on here by weds with the problem areas. And I will get a good picture for size reference. :thumbsup:

Wow! Its tempting me to start mine!

Hey you're missing some cockpit pictures for us! :thumbsup:

Awesome!!!! More pictures, pretty please. I like the idea of putting it next to Flanker in 1/48 or any other 1/48 jet so we can see how big it is. What is the biggest fault on this kit in your opinion, beside the canopy. Are you satisfide with the wheel bay area?

Well, take a measuring tape and put out 70cm. Put it beside a 1/48 F-16 (which is pretty small even for a 48).

Its so big, I am planning to get a new shelf, just for it!

This is BEAUTIFUL Flanker! You should be VERY proud of it! It´s great to look at!

As others have already said the exhausts look great: very realistic!

Please show more pics, or even better write an article and tell us how you did it and where you found the problems to be.

/Kristian