B-1B in progress

Hey playing with my new camera, so here are some shot of my in progress B-1B, just need to add the CE nozzles, gear and a flat coat. Don't know the first thing about camera's so please be patient, also remember that i'm not great at building models. :cheers:

Could you tell us how it builds up? I´m seriously considering about getting one of these Monogram Bones, but I´m afraid of getting into a highly complex/difficoult build....

/Kristian

I wouldn't say it's easy to build but niether is it hard to build, you just have to do a few mods to bring it up to current specs such as antenna, pitot tubes, vortex generators and cover the bomb bay up with sheet and turn it into two bomb bays. Cutting Edge nozzles are a must if you're doing a post 80's bird. The worst fitting part was the engine pods, but other than that i enjoyed the build alot.

Oh and this was the first time i'd ever used plasti card

Great looking Bone! I've go the Monogram model. Not a bad build at all...

One question. Was the canopy striping (white outlines) part of the decal set or did you do it yourself? If you did it yourself, can you share how you did it?

Either way...great job!

Paul

the white stuff is hand painted no masking or stuff like that just a steady hand painted over the main colour of gunship grey, my kit didn't have any canopy decals not sure if others do, and none of the decal sheets i had came with the white stuff.

another note is that i used the kit wing walkways which are light grey, but on real bones from the pics i've seen have black walkways, i couldn't be bothered to mask and then paint them on.

Thanks for the kind words.