Pierre's Phantom F-4E Peace Icarus

A small update, but a huge step forward :bobby: Today I almost finished the design of my cockpit. Look at the gorgeous instrument panels - rear c/p is new - and the exact miniature replicas of the side panels.

A few corrections here and there, and it will be ready for the etching bath.

As usual: BEER TIME :thumbsup:

Pierre

instruments_20041227.jpg

PS. While I was drafting the Phantom panel, my stash suffered from a severe inflation rate. New kits didn't stop from dropping in, among which two "heavies":

- 1/32 Trumpeter Su-27

- 1/32 Tamiya F-16

Pierre, I've been thinking for months now, about something I think no one else noticed. I do stand to be corrected if this phenomenon was explained earlier...

You post numerous sharp, crisp and overall high quality photogpraphs of your work with both of your hands in the picture !!! And here is one again. You hold the sheet in one hand and the pencil in the other... Who/what pushes the button and takes the picture???

Best regards and wishes

Z.S.

... with both of your hands in the picture !!! And here is one again. You hold the sheet in one hand and the pencil in the other... Who/what pushes the button and takes the picture???...

:wave: I have a LAAAAARGE mouth, holding the camera, and a LOOOOONG tongue to depress the shutter... On a next post, I will demonstrate what I can do with my EEEEEARS :cheers:

Nah, the trick is simply called "tripod". I use it for all my modelling photos. It allows to shoot crispy sharp pictures, with a lot of depth of field, at shutter speeds as low as 1 second.

Cheers,

Pierre

Heh heh...j/k Pierre. But in case you haven't seen my build of the CJ so far, your influence has already taken some effect:

F-16CJ Build thread

Yes, I spotted your thread and i am following it with great interest (means: right-click & save). You did a great job on the c/p and wheel bay. Keep on Habu :cheers:

Pierre

Ok Madman,

Got a question for you. How is Eduard doing the color photo-etch? Tiny people with brushes? They look really nice. I bought my first one for the Mirage III recently. I thought since you have P-E manufacturing eperience you might know how they are doing it. Very nice art work you have there! Will look really sharp once intsalled.

Best Regards,

Jarrod Cunningham

Austin, Texas

:cheers: