I'm not sure I've every seen anything like that. If you find something, be sure to let us know. I think most people are forced to use images to sort out where panel lines and rivets go. Do you have a copy of DACO Publishing's B-1 book? I think it's the best one-stop complete walk around.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m really glad to see this thread up and running again! There’s a heap of information in here, current builds and ideas that get passed around, and I’ve also got the kit put away in the stash! It’s the platinum edition, and my plan is to fully deck the bone out with a full complement of resin and photoetch aftermarket gear! 
My plan is in about two years to start it, as I’ve just jumped from 1/32 to 1/48 aircraft, there’s so much more choice of quality kits to build, I want to finish at least 5 or 6 kits before tackling this monster! 
Please keep the info and photos on current builds coming in!

54 minutes ago, Squizzy Taylor said:

I’m really glad to see this thread up and running again! There’s a heap of information in here, current builds and ideas that get passed around, and I’ve also got the kit put away in the stash! It’s the platinum edition, and my plan is to fully deck the bone out with a full complement of resin and photoetch aftermarket gear! 
My plan is in about two years to start it, as I’ve just jumped from 1/32 to 1/48 aircraft, there’s so much more choice of quality kits to build, I want to finish at least 5 or 6 kits before tackling this monster! 
Please keep the info and photos on current builds coming in!

Just a suggestion: if you buy anything from Bone Fragments, be advised they are in Australia and might take a bit to reach you. Im going on 1 month and it hasnt even left port yet, so play the long game with this one. Also he just finished up the rotating launcher stations and they are a masterpiece; Ill hopefully be the first in line to get me a set or 2, but he has a LOT of goodies to go with it too. Get them all if you can; be patient. Very patient.

13 hours ago, Badmofo said:

Guys have you joined the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/510129559386191 ?  There is much useful info there and the members are very helpful.  I am also building a 1/72 BONE.  Lot of work/mod with this Revell kit.  I posted some pix in this forum.  

Yes, it's been mentioned here a few times, including in the post immediately before yours.

On 10/17/2021 at 12:56 PM, utley said:

Just a suggeston: if you buy anything from Bone Fragments, be advised they are in Australia and might take a bit to reach you. Im going on 1 month and it hasnt even left port yet, so play the long game with this one. Also he just finished up the rotating launcher stations and they are a masterpiece; Ill hopefully be the first in line to get me a set or 2, but he has a LOT of goodies to go with it too. Get them all if you can; be patient. Very patient.

Don't stress boys, Our Lockdown ends this Thursday at midnight and international flights are set to resume with NO quarantine for 2xVacc'd passengers - meaning flights to and from OZ are back baby-  so expect the time for parcels to drop dramatically and start getting back to normal.  

And remember, that despite nearly 2 years of this pandemic and sending 100s of parcels worldwide, not one person has not gotten their goodies.. NO LOST PARCELS :).  and since we guarantee customer satisfaction you've got nothing to worry about. 

Cheers 

Jarrad 

16 minutes ago, BONEFRAGMENTS said:

Don't stress boys, Our Lockdown ends this Thursday at midnight and international flights are set to resume with NO quarantine for 2xVacc'd passengers - meaning flights to and from OZ are back baby-  so expect the time for parcels to drop dramatically and start getting back to normal.  

And remember, that despite nearly 2 years of this pandemic and sending 100s of parcels worldwide, not one person has not gotten their goodies.. NO LOST PARCELS :).  and since we guarantee customer satisfaction you've got nothing to worry about. 

Cheers 

Jarrad 

Ill be happy to be the first person to line up for your rotary launchers! OOh, me want.

On 3/12/2019 at 1:44 PM, CzechCutter said:

What would you say about this?

10-store CBM (more variants) for B-1B 1/48

ready for CBU-97 or CBU-105 (Eduard Accessories)

will be available in July 2019

20190312_174810840_iOS.jpg

The CWM kit is awesome.  I used fine lead wire instead of the rubber thread.  I 50/50 scratchbuilt my CRL.  Bone Fragments has a more detailed and accurate version hitting the market soon. 

Chris 

PS No need to mention my Navy JDAMS on a USAF jet.  I know.  I know. 

787B1DD4-4609-4682-A746-F480C6D5F28C.jpeg

411FCA80-9E47-432A-9824-CC3AD06BE18E.jpeg

8F23FF16-F68C-491D-B833-A27DE88B50ED.jpeg

5B6762B7-9ED1-45CF-B2D9-24BF06BF4B71.jpeg

Edited by swimmer25k
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 6:08 PM, utley said:

Just got word those bricks on the flap tracks dont get cut, they get shaved to fit. In case anyone decides to get a set for themselves...

My flap/slat set arrived today! Golly that's a lot of intimidating stuff in the box! 

Cheers....Ron

• 4 weeks later...

You mean Bone Fragments? He's around, but he's also in AU and they're in the middle of draconian measures with COVID. Be patient, and you can always join their FB page for updates and hes fairly active there.

On 1/24/2022 at 9:00 AM, aircommando130 said:

Has the "BONE PARTS" guy closed up shop?

I've emailed him with no response.....

Cheers...Ron

Hey Ron, Not closed down, just shut for the holidays and continued pandemic- crazy here - for example logistics & supply chain shut downs mean no resin - and I'm an Ambulance paramedic and we are slammed thanks to Omicron so almost no time for BF stuff - But I am working on (slowly 😞 ) an e-commerce site for ordering to make everyone's life easier.   Also the CRLs are finished and just need packing into sets now -instructional video still to do. So hold tight - good things coming.   Also sorry for not replying to your email - Just found it as it came in Dec 25th here and honestly I was not on email for the holiday week and after hundreds of emails piled up I didn't get chance to go back thru all. As said here PM on FB is a good idea if you dont hear back from and email.  I'll reply to your email too.   Cheers JB 

3 hours ago, BONEFRAGMENTS said:

Hey Ron, Not closed down, just shut for the holidays and continued pandemic- crazy here - for example logistics & supply chain shut downs mean no resin - and I'm an Ambulance paramedic and we are slammed thanks to Omicron so almost no time for BF stuff - But I am working on (slowly 😞 ) an e-commerce site for ordering to make everyone's life easier.   Also the CRLs are finished and just need packing into sets now -instructional video still to do. So hold tight - good things coming.   Also sorry for not replying to your email - Just found it as it came in Dec 25th here and honestly I was not on email for the holiday week and after hundreds of emails piled up I didn't get chance to go back thru all. As said here PM on FB is a good idea if you dont hear back from and email.  I'll reply to your email too.   Cheers JB 

No worries! The virus is spiked here and I'm working from home again too. Stay safe and I'd like a CRL as well!

Cheers...Ron

8 hours ago, BONEFRAGMENTS said:

In all honesty given the situation in Australia I think we are all greatful that you dont give up on making it all a reality one day in the future.

Ive ordered things from Australian suppliers only to get a full refund with an email explaining that they have the items in stock but they cant send them to me in the UK, or they are not in stock and they have no idea when they will be in stock again...

Never give up. please....