Yeah they're expensive. Honestly think it's better than the alternative if you ask me..I'll be getting a set here in a few days and report back.

I blew out a B-1 several years ago to include scratchbuilding my own CRL.  I dragged it around the show circuit on a special base to see the work I did down there.  

That’s a lot of money for something you won’t really see.  

IMG_7288.jpeg

IMG_7286.jpeg

IMG_7285.jpeg

IMG_7283.jpeg

IMG_7281.jpeg

IMG_7280.jpeg

Yeah I'd agree with you, wish I had the talent and patience to scratch build complicated structures. The Bone is my all time favorite aircraft and I want mine perfect. Been waiting since 2008 to finish building mine and now I'm finally seeing literally everything falling into place and that's something I'm willing to shed cheddar on.

Met Details are out of their minds for charging this much. Their LDG and bay set is 400USD as well. Just absurd. Utley, are you intending to get that set too? Why did you pass on Bone Fragments CRL when its half the price?

Swimmer, that's a fantastic looking build! Like Utley, I've been waiting for a long time to get into it. I've built up quite a collection of AM and ideas for what I'll ultimately end up building. Seeing stuff like yours its always good motivation!

2 minutes ago, Specter1075 said:

Met Details are out of their minds for charging this much. Their LDG and bay set is 400USD as well. Just absurd. Utley, are you intending to get that set too? Why did you pass on Bone Fragments CRL when its half the price?

Because Jarred Bradley isn't that great of a person. I'll never deal with him ever again, and ill just leave it at that.

8 minutes ago, utley said:

Because Jarred Bradley isn't that great of a person. I'll never deal with him ever again, and I’ll just leave it at that.

Utley,

Jarrad is awesome and you feel besmirched because he didn’t get you a CRL right off the bat.  You were quite the douche to him on the Facebook B-1 page.  

I got to meet him for the first time at IPMS Nats last year and you’ll never find a more pleasant and welcoming person out there.  

I don’t think the problem is on his end. 

Chris 

Nope, that's not it at all. My experience has been VASTLY different. I'd love to have a convo about my issue, but I'm not one to do it publicly since he isn't here to clear the air. He doesn't want my money, and I'd rather spend 400 bucks on a company who wants my business rather than someone with anger management issues.  Also how was I the douche? Please.fill me in because all I ever said quite literally was that he wasn't open for 4 years and I've waited patiently. Ill wait for clarification.

I'd also point out I've had nothing but good interactions with him up until 3 months ago out of the blue. So yeah some explanations would be nice.

Edited by utley