Hell freezes over

DML 1/144 F-14A+ Sundowners. Still need to do weathering, final painting, and touch-ups. Pretty nice kit with ok fit and a very complete decal sheet, including most major stencils. You get the TARPS pod, two fuel tanks, two Phoenix, two Sparrows and two Sidewinders. Decals are sharp (most stencils are actually legible!) and a touch thick but reacted well to MicroSol. The markings for the ventral fins fit very poorly and I ended up leaving them off. Overall, hard to complain for $5. :monkeydance: I needed something very quick to build in my limited free time and now I'm afraid I'm hooked. I already have the F-15A with ASAT missile and the Kfir lined up. I'll post more pics when I'm done.

Thanks guys! These are neat kits and between DML and Revell you can do most modern fighters.

The DML cockpit consists of a blob representing a pilot on a seat (too lumpy to be the seat alone). The canopy was also made from yellowish styrene (F-15 is the same way). Mostly I was too lazy to deal with frames -- the black is done using a sharpie. :monkeydance: