05-02-05

Actually, it was Colin K who had first dibs on the F-14d (monogram/revell )

He has declined so:

I have a 1/48 Monogram/Revell F-14D taht I do not want but would like to sell or trade, with preference going to a trade.

I have included a set of wheels (not resin) two extra Pheonixes and two GBU-10 Paveway II 's ( from the Hasegawa 1/48 Weapon Set D) to compensate for any potential missing bits...also included are one open and two closed nozzles.

There is a gun vent, and it looks like the later NACA one.

Reckon that'll keep you going.

Also, would you like the lo-viz Yellowhammer YHD 48027 VF-31 markings? I like the higher-viz ones, but won't be using the low viz markings.

Anyone interested can pm or e-mail me.

Liam

Need some help from anyone building a 1/48th Hasegawa tomcat. I'm opening up the brake on my Revell Kitty, and am in need of the fiddly bits on the inside. Parts H3 and H15 from the scan of the instructions Albymoore was so kind to send to me (thanks again alby). Got lots of spares to trade

-Nick

Nick,

I may have those parts. I will be able to let you know when I get home from work. I built an early F-14 from the Hase Bicentennial kit and closed the brakes. I can't remember if I tossed the box and spare parts when I moved or not.

I'll let you know.

Does anyone have the modex set from AA105 from the Twobobs Jolly Rogers set in 1/48 that they aren't using? I'm re-doing the nosecone and I'll have to sacrifice the nose modex numbers to do so. If anyone can help, that would be great. I just need the 105-specific sheet. Thanks!

:bandhead2: Ok so here go my offer, I have a full set of Aires closed Burner cans, and I would like to add an opened can. Does anyone want to trade me their opened can for my closed can?

Jack aka BUGFAN

Edited by Bugfan

Hi there all,

What I've got to trade are a set (1 open, 1 closed) of engine nozzles from an Academy F-14A, two phoenix missiles, two sparrows, TCS and IRST sensors (also from Academy kit) All in 1/48.

In 1/72 I can offer a set of the old style vertical tails, both IRST and 'plain' under nose bumps, and the flame holder etch for a TF30 from a Hasegawa kit.

What I am looking for is the forward part of the new style gun gas vents (with two triangular shaped vents above and below the gun bulge) in 1/72 from a Hasegawa kit and (I'm pushing it now!) a front windscreen from a 1/48 Hasegawa Cat. The one I got with my kit got pulled off the sprue in the mail and has something of a divot that extends past the frame.

Also, if anyone needs some 1/72 weapons I've got 4 AIM-9Ls and 4 AIM-7s from an old Hasegawa F-15 that got made into a toy for my 3 year old.

If my parts are useful to anyone feel free to ask, or if anyone can help me out it would also be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Trent

During a disaster following a full moon 2 days ago, a finished part rolled off the table and broke itself... the part is the open nozzle -J5- part ona a 1/48 hasegawa tomcat. Usually there are two parts, but i only found one in the kit, so if anyone can spare that part I'd be considering paying, trading, partial slavery anything...

Aand i just painted the damn thing.... :D

I have the 1/48 Hasegawa kit 09335 F-14B "VF-103 Jolly Rogers". I would like to build it as an F-14A. Does anyone have the old style grill gun vent doors? I need to replace the NACA duct style ones (parts A15 and E20). I've actually lost part E20, but can send A15 to anyone who needs it. I also have the kit decals and CAM decals 48-058 to trade.

I have the Aires exhaust nozzles, is there anything else I need to do to make it an F-14A from Desert Storm?

Thanks,

Dave

Ok heres the plan I have just aquired a 1/48 Two Bobs 60th Anniversary Jolly Rogers sheet all that is missing is the insert,does anyone wanna trade it for this?

Kit decals from No 09502 Hasegawa 1/48 F-14 B Tomcat "Jolly Rogers VF-103"

Let me know

:worship:

Jon

Mario: I´ll check among my left overs....Efrainh sended a canopy but I´m not sure what kit it does come from. If it´s an Hasegawa I can send it to you. Send me an e-mail or a PM if you´re still searching.

/Kristian

• 2 weeks later...

A BB Bombcat conversion set + paint was wanted by someone. For trade was a spare tooth. :rofl:

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Unfortunately I have no more space in my mouth for new teeth. Conversley, I don't have the BB conversions et either! :cheers:

Ok, it seems that everybody is aking for some things..

So.. :lol:

I have an 1/32 Tamiya F-14A Tomcat and want to update the bird. If anybody can spare something....

All is welcome! (decals etc..)

Fireman

• 3 weeks later...

ive got a r/m F-14 A complete kit i can throw in if someone need it for parts or what not.. All i ask is that you pay shipping costs.. I live in california so pm me if interested. Oh BTW anybody got a spare aft naca vent in 1/48 for the hase kit..