1/144 su-25 update!

hiya

well i jstu finished the camo scheme for my frogfoot, its still need the edges touched up etc........btu i hope you like the pattern!!

this is my second attempt at painting camo ever, and my first with more then 1 colour!! i know the scheme issnt strictly accurate, but its similar to a strikeing scheme i saw on another aircraft.

hope you guys like it :cheers:

regards

Raymond

hi guys!!

cheers fo rthe comments!!! :bobby:

well ive finished painting.....theres still soem stuff ill detail after the first coat of future...but its pretty much done!! :)

camoflage is not fun ive discovered :thumbsup: .....though I guess practise makes perfect.........anyway hoep you all enjoy the pics.....

oh BTW, itsl be a russian bird :)

regards

Raymond

hi

cheers guys :wave:

this is my second attempt at painting camo ever, and my first with more then 1 colour!! i
:cheers:

ive discovered the more colours u add, the more stressfull it becomes! the mig-29 seems so much easier, thsi has been a doozie to get right!! :cheers:

regards

Raymond

hiya

well ive weathered and decaled today!!! :wasntme:

first i gave it a pastel wash, to get it dirty lookin, then penciled in the lines and erased carefully.............then added the decals :thumbsup:

still gotta do the lainging gear, canopy, not to mention ordinance!!!!!!!!!, so stay tuned!!!!

enjoy!!

Regards

Raymond