Micro-Set & Micro-Sol

When I'm done for the night, I clean all my brushes with lacquer thinner.

I also swirl the brush in the decal water between uses when I'm actually decaling something, so I think you'd be safe with either.

Mike

Hi guys

Just used Micro-Set for the first time today. One question what do you clean your brushes with when finished, water or thinners. No cleanup instructions provided :wacko:

TIA

Water works just fine - Micro-Sol/Micro-Set is 95% water anyway.

Andy-

I've had times where I didn't clean them up at all after using Micro Set/Sol, and they were just fine the next day. Basically, the solutions found in Micro Set/Sol are fairly weak solutions, and should have no effect on your brushes at all. Usually, as others have said, I'll just give 'em a swirl in the decal water, but that's it.

Cheers Swanny

Always a bit wary about solutions that smell funny ;)

By the way what type of porsche have you got?

1978 924. Old but fun. Solution smells funny because it's Glacial Acetic Acid or as the laymen would say - Vinegar

That's nice. I was out at my mechanic's shop last week and he had a 1957 Porsche prototype racer he is restoring - 1 of only seven even made. A very cool car. Now I just need to talk him into letting me run it down the lake side drive - heheheheh