Hasegawa F-15C 1/72

Here are some pictures just taken of my Eagle. I had some deep trouble with the decals, but I managed to (almost) solve them. Thanks Volzi, Efrain and Murph for helping me out!

Well, here they come!

Had to re-check that you'd said 1/72!! WOW - the burner cans and the steel structure at the back end look awesome - how did you do these so smooth and flaw free?

Eng :o

Thanks for your compliments!

Efrain: if I´m not wrong, this is mod eagle.

Eng: the metal parts have been airbrushed with different shades of Model Maters metalizers (Steel, Titan and Exhaust if I´m not remembering wrong). Some dry drushing with light greys and sliver on the outside and dark greys and browns on the inside completed the paint job.

Glad to hear you like it. Soon I´ll post pictures of the finished a/c. Tomorrow maybe?

/Kristian

Volzi: I masked it with common masking tape. Not Tamiya or "model stuff", I mean the cheap "paper" tape for painters (I think...). I hope you know what I mean.

For the NM parts though, I used Tamiya for the contours and then I filled up with the same as above.

And now, let me get back to work: I gotta finish it tonight! B)

/Kristian